Jeffereys Greenhouses Inc.
Seasonal Full Time Positions available for our 2019 production season at both of our locations; Jeffery’s Greenhouses Inc., 1036 Lakeshore Rd. West, St. Catharines and Jeffery’s Greenhouses Plant II, 2411 Fourth Ave, Jordan Station locations commencing immediately through to July 2019. (Approximately 40 to 50 hrs/week)
- The planting and care of greenhouse grown potted/bedding plants & hanging baskets
- Cleaning and sterilization of greenhouses, benches and tables
- Layout, spacing/hanging of potted plants
- Picking up and loading plants onto racks for shipment to customers
- Previous experience in a greenhouse environment is not required, but is an asset
- No education is required
Fast paced environment, repetitive tasks, physically demanding. Candidates should have the ability to withstand hot environments (both indoors and outdoors), especially in late spring and summer months. The job involves considerable walking, standing for extended periods, lifting, bending, crouching and kneeling throughout the day.
Skill Requirements: Previous experience in a greenhouse environment is not required, but is an asset. No education is required.
Wage Rate: $14.00/hour
Jeffery’s is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise if you require accommodation during the interview and selection process.
How to Apply: Forward resume to email@example.com, Fax to (905) 934-9044.
In your application please specify which location you are applying for.
Note: Public Transportation is not available in Jordan Station and limited to the St. Catharines location.