General Labourers–Shipping Crew
Start Date: Last week in April
Temporary Shipping Positions are available for the spring shipping season at our St. Catharines location. With an anticipated start date in the last week of April, this is an ideal temporary job for students finishing up university studies.
Notes: While St. Catharines is on a bus route, applicants must have reliable transportation as hours will be outside of bus schedule (7:30am start time). Anyone who works on the dock must wear safety shoes.
Start Date: Approximately six-week contract starting April 25th to the end of May with potential extension into June pending weather and other factors.
Hours: Monday through Saturday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. Must be willing to work past 5:00 pm on some days in order to fulfill customer orders as well as a couple of possible Sundays in May.
- Loading flats, hanging baskets and containers of plants onto rolling shipping carts from our greenhouse benches and floors
- Laying out product on our greenhouse benches/floors
- Spacing and hanging of potted plants and hanging baskets
- Must be physically fit as job involves considerable walking, standing, bending and lifting throughout the day
- Previous experience in a greenhouse environment is not required but is an asset
How to apply: Forward resume to email@example.com or fax to (905) 934-9044
When you apply, please verify which position and location you are applying to.
If you are passionate about plants and enjoy working in a team setting, we want to hear from you! Please apply with cover letter, resume and at least 1 prior reference ASAP.
Jeffery’s Greenhouses would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected to participate in the interview process will be contacted. Jeffery’s is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise if you require accommodation during the interview and selection process.