Jeffery’s Greenhouses is seeking seasonal AZ/DZ Drivers to provide support to the greenhouse and its products. The successful candidates work with minimal supervision and must ensure deadlines are adhered to and established procedures are followed.
- Perform daily pre-trip inspections
- Safely and effectively operate the motorized vehicle and other equipment as necessary
- Adhere to instructions and ensure a timely delivery
- Perform accurate end of day driving paperwork
- Ensure the utmost customer service is provided to all customers
- Interact with staff and customers in a positive and friendly manner
- Must possess a valid AZ/DZ licence
- Must be comfortable working long hours
- Physically capable of moving/lifting plant materials as needed
- Current Driver's Abstract, CVOR and Criminal Search Required
- Border crossing required
1) Qualified candidates will initially be interviewed via zoom or phone. Second interviews will be onsite.
2) All employees are required to wear masks while working and complete a daily covid screen form prior to the start of their shifts. Anyone exhibiting any symptoms are asked to stay home.
3) Social Distancing measures are in place with dual breaks/lunches to allow for less people in lunchrooms.
4) Essential visitors only on premises. Drivers access to facilities will be limited.
Jeffery’s is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require accommodation during the interview and selection process.