JJ's On The Docks
JJ’s on the Docks is looking to hire a Kitchen Supervisor to work closely with the Owner/Operator to help prepare for the grand opening. The Kitchen Supervisor will work with the owner to establish a menu and to hire and train the kitchen staff along with other key operating functions.
- Assist with the selection & recruitment of kitchen staff, including reviewing resumes and conducting interviews
- Work with Owner / Operator to support smooth operations between the kitchen and dinning room
- Work with Owner/Operator on menu changes
- Ensure consistency in food standards and quality
- Training new staff and offer support and assistance when needed
- Place and receive food orders and other supplies
- Manage inventory and keep track of waste
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen; make sure all work spaces are clean and free of clutter
- Adhere to all safe food handling policies and procedures
- Ensure all equipment is kept clean and checked regularly to confirm working order
- Other duties as required
Please apply with both your resume and cover letter; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.