John Deere warehouses remain open as an essential service to serve our dealers and customers. We are taking additional precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic.
John Deere is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of WAREHOUSE WORKER at our Grimsby Parts Distribution Centre. We are looking for motivated candidates to be members of our high quality, fast-paced team!
In this role you may be responsible for:
- Picking and packing parts for daily stock orders and emergency shipments
- Sorting and receiving inbound parts in all warehouse zones
- Other related duties may be assigned by the supervisor
Candidates should have the following preferred qualifications:
- Experience in a warehouse or industrial setting preferred
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods and lift on a regular basis
Hours of Work:
- 2-year work term, up to 40 hours/week (depending on business needs)
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday 11:30am to 8:00pm or 3:30pm to 12am (midnight)
- 2-4 weeks’ paid training
- Potential for overtime
Additional job details:
- $18.65/hour plus shift premium (when applicable)
- Safety equipment and training will be provided
- Reliable transportation to/from work will be required as public transportation is limited
An offer of employment will be contingent upon the Company receiving prior to the start date: satisfactory results of a Criminal background check and proof of the legal right to work in Canada.