John Deere is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of WAREHOUSE WORKER at our Grimsby Parts Distribution Centre. We are looking for motivated candidates to be members of our high quality, fast-paced team!
- In this role you may be responsible for picking and packing parts for daily stock orders and emergency shipments
- Sorting and receiving inbound parts in all warehouse zones
- Other related duties may be assigned by the supervisor
Candidates should have the following preferred qualifications:
- Experience in warehouse or industrial setting
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods and lift on a regular basis
Hours of Work:
- 90 days on day shift (8:00 am to 4:30 pm) to start
- Potential for up to 2-year work term, up to 40 hours/week (depending on business needs) second shift (Mon to Fri 1:30 to 10:30 pm) or third shift (Sun to Fri 10:30 pm to 7:00 am)
- Potential for overtime
Additional job details:
- $18.49/hour plus shift premium (when applicable)
- Safety equipment and training will be provided
- Reliable transportation to/from work will be required as public transportation is limited
An offer of employment will be contingent upon the Company receiving prior to the start date: satisfactory results of a Criminal background check and proof of the legal right to work in Canada.