Concrete General Labourers – L – #5616
Kemper Concrete Inc.
Kemper Concrete are hiring full time positions for general labourers to forepersons. They have been in business for over 18 years doing work all over Southern Ontario. They specialize in concrete work, foundations and floors, in all ranges of sizes.
They are looking for team members who are reliable, committed and take pride in their work. Starting wage for Kemper Concrete Inc. employees is $17/hr with an average of 40 hours a week.
- Building footing and walls using advanced forms
- Pouring concrete
- Stripping forms
- 3yrs experience on concrete walls or concrete floors, or both
- Be on time
- Have a car (our job sites are not usually accessible by public transportation)
- Able to use general tools such as hammer, drill, saw, etc.
- Good attitude
- Able to follow instructions and problem solve
- Lift 50lbs
- Willing to learn and improve skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a good driving record
- Pass drug test
- An asset if you have a valid WHIMS and working at heights training, or DZ licence
Advantages working for Kemper Concrete Inc. include:
- Six paid holidays
- Opportunity to advance
- Performance bonuses
- High level of independence
- Good compensation
- Tools provided
- Wage re-evaluation every 6 months