Lake Foundry is a Gray Iron Foundry with casting capabilities for individual items weighing from 1/2 lb. to 15,000 lbs each. They currently have two full time positions to work in the foundry.
- Hammer off flashing from iron castings and use chipping gun to remove any additional flashing and burnt on sand deposits
- Clean remaining flashing with Air Grinding tools
- Assist in other departments
- Other duties as required
- Able to work safely and adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently with minimal supervision
- A self-starter who shows initiative
- Takes pride in the work they do and shows attention to detail
- Reliable to show up on time for all scheduled shifts
This position is for someone who can handle a hard days work; it's dusty and dirty and will require workers to wear a dust respirator all day with additional safety gear.
Benefits will be offered after a successful 3 month probationary period.