We are currently seeking motivated individuals who are interested in becoming a Leader and Foreperson for one of our Property Maintenance teams.
The Foreperson’s responsibilities include being punctual (7 a.m. start), reliable (5-6 days a week), and courteous.
This position is full-time employment with a salaried wage for those individuals who succeed and have a passion for excelling in the outdoors.
COVID-19 self distancing measures and safety protocols are established and in place to ensure the safety of all our employees and clients.
- Being an active part of an established property maintenance crew
- Providing essential maintenance duties
- Operating zero turn mowers & weed eaters
- Maintaining the equipment
- Driving a work truck and backing up a trailer
This foreperson will also be responsible for helping with our snow removal operations in the winter months - plowing snow and salting
- Must have 5 years experience
- Strong leadership skills to be able to lead a crew & give direction to other team members
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Reliable transportation is required to meet the team at the shop location