L'Atelier by The Sunscreen Company
From the experts in sun care and skincare, L’Atelier by The Sunscreen Company™️ is our newest journey into high-powered aesthetics. We offer 30-minute custom, clean, clinical facials that work in tandem with your skincare efforts. Every experience starts with a conversation (and a friendly latte if you like), adding just the perfect amount of human touch. Let’s talk complexion together.
We are looking for a full time Esthetician to provide esthetic treatment and services that meet our stringent protocols and standards.
- Provide facial treatments using specialized products and technologies including microdermabrasion, LED light therapy and customized professional skincare products
- Provide in-depth skincare regimen and product counselling as a key feature of client experience and develop a deep working knowledge of all product lines sold within store
- Develop a personal clientele and use clienteling to support loyalty and client retention
- Meet sales targets for both services and products
- Execute promotions and events like in-person shopping events and/or livestreams
- Assist with client booking and follow-up
- Perform enhanced cleaning protocols of treatment rooms, reception area in keeping with Work Safety Plan as provided
- Ensure equipment, products and tools are kept in good working order and sanitized
- Work with content creation team for social media activities to promote the company and local services
- Assist with operations team for skincare production and development of customized skincare products for treatments
- Must have deep working knowledge of physiology of skin and professional aesthetic treatments
- High School Diploma and aesthetics certification at credentialed school/college with proof of certification required during interview
- Ideally will have 2-3 years work experience in similar capacity
- Respond well to supervision
- Some on-site training will be provided including periodic mentorship with physician/dermatologist
We are ultimately looking for a team player that believes in hard work, is a self-starter that likes a challenge, and possesses a passion for the spa industry and creating incomparable experiences for spa guests. Excellent communication skills with keen desire to create the ultimate client experience. Skilled and knowledgeable regarding luxury beauty products. Although comprehensive the job description is not exhaustive and additional duties may be added according to the needs of the business and as requested by The Sunscreen Company Head Office. We are looking for someone looking for a full-time permanent position that wants to grow and develop with the company.