Lincoln Chamber of Commerce
The Lincoln Chamber of Commerce is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to fill a 4 month full time contract position. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Project Coordinator role will provide administrative and membership engagement support to an upcoming digital Shop Local program, reaching out to our community businesses for engagement and participation. As a key member of the team, you’ll be the go-to as our project lead and providing communication assistance to its members across a broad range of variety of platforms. Strong skills in project management and communications is key to be successful in this role.
- Work across the organization’s initiatives to execute digital strategies and campaigns
- Assist with development and lead strategic invitation/e-mail marketing strategies with clear targets, detailed real-time tracking, and results reporting for events and campaigns
- Work directly with local businesses associated with our upcoming program
- Work with members of the team on digital integration of various contact management, e-newsletter, surveys and collaboration tools, such as HubSpot when applicable
- Monitor and respond to inquiries from businesses
- Other administrative duties when assigned
- Post-Secondary education preferably in Business Administration/ Communications/ Marketing or similar field of study
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of graphic design programs and WordPress
- Digital experience and knowledge with graphic design platforms an asset
- A valid driver’s license, and access to an insured and reliable vehicle for work related travel
Skills and Attributes:
- Strategic mindset: You have the ability to lead on communications projects and develop branding
- Enthusiastic team player: You can balance “getting stuff done” with a high level of professional and ethical standards
- Winning wordsmith: Whether it’s for the web or social, you’re able to write, edit and proof concise, engaging copy
- Multitasking master: With timely initiatives spanning a diverse set of topics, you have the ability to manage competing priorities and switch gears
- Savvy Communicator: You have an outgoing personality and can connect with members and community businesses through calls, emails and newsletters
- Full-time, short-term role with the LCOC ending January 31, 2022
- The position requires extensive and frequent attention to detail and accuracy when dealing with confidential membership information
How to Apply:
Send your resume by October 7, 2021. Please include “Project Coordinator” in the subject line. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY: LCOC is committed to diversity in our workplace. We encourage applications from people of all genders, races, ethnic origins, religions, abilities, and sexual orientations.
All interested applicants are asked to apply with a resume. Interviews will be provided on an ongoing basis and will begin immediately.