Guest Attendant- # 7978 -L
Lincoln Park Retirement Residence
The Guest Attendant is a critical role within the retirement community as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
- Answering all residents call bells and door alarms promptly and provide courteous service.
- Completing all aspects of resident care as outlined in the plan of care and care assignment.
- Transporting residents to and from their rooms, recreational activities, health office and dining room as required.
- Completing laundry and housekeeping duties as outlined by assignments.
- Dealing tactfully and courteously with residents, residents' families, and reports any concerns/complaints to the supervisor.
- Practicing safe food handling techniques throughout all aspects of food preparation and service.
- Minimum of six months experience in a similar role.
- Current First Aid/CPR training.
- Excellent command of the verbal and written English language skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
PSW training an asset but not required.