Lincoln Park Retirement Residence
If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
Lincoln Park Retirement Residence (Sienna Living) is seeking a full time, Night Shift Housekeeping Aide. This position offers full time hours, 8 hours per day, 11pm-7am, with a $1.00/hour shift premium.
The Housekeeping Aide is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Housekeeping Aide your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Ensure the daily neatness and cleanliness of resident rooms, offices and common areas including, but not limited to, rooms and equipment including: furniture, closets, windows, walls, floors, shower and tub rooms, washrooms, reception area, break rooms, etc.
- Clean, sanitize, and perform duties, including but not limited to: routine, deep, terminal and discharge cleaning, floor cleaning and maintenance, and waste management according to schedules
- Maintain a clean, safe environment for residents utilizing infection control principles
- Check that supplies are adequate in housekeeping and equipment is in proper working order before commencing daily routine
- Carry out duties in a positive and professional manner within a multidisciplinary team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Secondary school graduate or approved equivalent
- Knowledge related to infection control, cleaning practices, housekeeping operations and equipment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have effective verbal and written English communication skills
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check
- Previous experience in Institutional Cleaning/Laundry in a Long Term Care is desirable
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.