Lincoln Park Retirement Residence
If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us! We are seeking a permanent full time Registered Practical Nurse for the evening shift! The Registered Practical Nurse is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
- Preparing and administering prescribed, routine, medications and treatments as directed by the Physician and in accordance with the College of Nurses of Ontario’s Medication Administration Standards
- Documenting and following up on all concerns and complaints forwarded by a Client, family or team members and informs/seeks assistance from the Registered Nurse or designate
- Promoting the Client’s self-care and self-sufficiency, emphasize adaptation and abilities, promote wellness and provide preventative health education, thus by treating the whole person
- Completing all required assessments, RAPS and care plans within timeframes as required
- Supporting the unregulated care workers through guidance, direction, training and education
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Current registration as a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certificate
- Current Medication Administration Certificate
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in Geriatric Nursing, Healthcare and/or Rehabilitation as a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check
- Post-graduate studies in Geriatrics and Nursing Administration is an asset
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.