Lincoln Park Retirement Residence
Lincoln Park Retirement Residence is looking to hire a part time Server for casual hours of work. The Server is accountable to support all aspects of hospitality style dining room service to meet the needs of the Residents in accordance with legislative requirements and company standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of hospitality style dining service utilizing the Ready, Set, Serve Program as it applies to the service area; setting, serving and cleaning tables
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of food under the direction of the Chef
- Carries out general cleaning duties and routines, including scraping, washing, stacking and storage of dishes
- Practices and maintains established standards for cleanliness and sanitation throughout all aspects of food preparation and service as required by the health department
- Promotes and tracks a la carte and wine service sales in accordance with prescribed procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Grade 10 minimum education required
- Must have Smart Serve designation and one year experience in dining room service
- Safe Food Handling Certification preferred
- Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written English language
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.