Lincoln Park Retirement Residence
If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us! We are seeking a casual Guest Attendant to work at the Lincoln Park Retirement Residence! The Guest Attendant is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
- Answering all resident call bells and door alarms promptly and provides courteous service
- Completing all aspects of resident care as outlined in the plan of care and care assignment
- Transporting residents to and from their rooms, recreational activities, health office and dining room as required
- Completing laundry and housekeeping duties as outlined by assignments
- Dealing tactfully and courteously with residents, residents' families and reports any concerns / complaints to the supervisor
- Practicing safe food handling techniques throughout all aspects of food preparation and service
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Minimum of six months of experience in a similar role
- Current First Aid/CPR training
- Excellent command of the verbal and written English language skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check
- Personal Support Worker Certificate is preferred, but not required
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.