Lincoln Park Retirement Residence
The Guest Attendant is accountable for the provision of hospitality style dining services, support with activities of daily living and housekeeping services as assigned utilizing customer service principles that strive to provide exceptional service at all times.
- Answer all resident call bells and door alarms promptly and provide courteous service; complete all aspects of resident care as outlined in the plan of care and care
- Transport residents to and from their room as required
- Complete laundry and housekeeping duties as outlined by assignments
- Deal tactfully and courteously with residents, residents' families and report any concerns/complaints to the supervisor
- Practice safe food handling techniques throughout all aspects of food preparation and service
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Personal Support Worker Certificate is preferred
- Minimum of six months of experience in a similar role
- Current First Aid/CPR training (certification)
- Excellent command of the verbal and written English language skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.