Magnotta Winery Corporation, through creativity, innovation and a coupling of old world traditions and state of the art facilities, satisfies the perfect marriage of art and wine. Recognized as Ontario’s third largest winery and recipient of over 4000 awards for product quality and excellence in both domestic and international prestigious wine competitions, not only do we take pride in our product but also in our personnel. Voted one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies twelve years consecutively, our personnel are at the heart of our organization. Magnotta currently seeks an organized and self motivated person to join our Beamsville Ontario team.
As a front line person, the Key Holder must be customer focused and energized.
As a Key Holder you will be responsible for:
- Extending courteous and efficient customer service by assisting customers with wine selections and food pairings
- Performing store opening and closing procedures
- Ensuring that the store is well stocked and visually appealing
- Assisting the management team with various store operations
- Working in a safe manner at all times
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role, preferably within the wine industry
- Strong communication skills
- A positive and outgoing attitude
- An ability to approach customers and promote product
- Strong sense of pride and self-motivation
- Ability to work in a team environment and form strong rapport with co-workers and customers
- Flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Magnotta Winery offers a competitive salary and the commitment to career growth and development. Should you be interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Human Resources.
Please send us your resume in doc or pdf format.