Major Refrigeration Ltd.
Major Refrigeration Ltd. was established in 2012 by two HVAC and refrigeration mechanics. The company is based out of West Lincoln, Ontario, in the beautiful Niagara Region. Today the company consists of more than 70 employees and continues to grow. Our staff works hard each day to provide our clients all over the province with the best quality service. Major Refrigeration Ltd. was established with the belief in the importance of honesty, teamwork, efficiency, fairness, innovation, and community. We are a company that treats its employees and clients with the utmost respect. These beliefs have secured lasting relationships with our clients as well as our staff.
The ideal candidate will possess previous experience in an Administrative or Dispatch position. Excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and reliable. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document information, while providing excellent customer service
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system
- Respond to queries related to products and deliveries
- Use phone or computer to direct crews and other field units to the appropriate sites
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency
- Supervise the route and status of field employees to prioritize their daily schedule
- Direct field employees and other field units to the appropriate sites via phone or email
- Assist Management with various administrative projects and tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in a similar role
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Advanced customer service skills
- Organized and ability to multi task
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work Monday to Friday, with flexibility to work shifts between 7:30am - 5:00pm
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those that best meet our needs and qualifications will be contacted. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Major Refrigeration Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. Applicants should advise Human Resources if they require any accommodation during the recruitment process.