Maple Manufacturing - a division of Niagara Piston Inc.
Maple Manufacturing is a division of Niagara Piston Inc. They specialize in the manufacture of automotive parts, specifically pistons for disc brakes. They are currently looking to fill a Maintenance Electrician position.
- Select, install, troubleshoot and repair electrical elements
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot motor drive systems
- Start up and shut down rotating equipment to ensure proper operation
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot computer based interfaced systems
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot all of the above in accordance with the Canadian Electrical Code, government regulations, manufacturers’ specification and company standards and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Industrial Electrician Licence #442A
- Shift work required (days, afternoon, midnights)
- Industrial environment (preferably automotive field) preferred
- Communicate in English (orally and in writing)