Maintenance Millwright – #4970 -T
Maple Manufacturing - a division of Niagara Piston Inc.
Maple Manufacturing is a division of Niagara Piston Inc. They specialize in the manufacture of automotive parts, specifically pistons for disc brakes. They are currently looking to fill a Maintenance Millwright position.
- Set up and use maintenance machines
- Install and maintain material handling systems such as conveyors, vibrators and drive units
- Inspect and maintain overhead cranes and hoists
- Identify and apply machine bearing elements, fits and tolerances
- Apply pneumatic principals and safety procedures
- Apply hydraulic principals and safety procedures
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance
- Welding for maintenance purposes
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Millwright Licence #433A
- Shift work required (days, afternoon, midnights)
- Industrial environment (preferably automotive field) preferred
- Communicate in English (orally and in writing)