Maple Manufacturing - a division of Niagara Piston Inc.
Maple Manufacturing is a division of Niagara Piston Inc. They specialize in the manufacture of automotive parts, specifically pistons for disc brakes. They are currently looking to fill a Plater Racker position. The position offers a progressive wage increase as well.
- Load and unload pistons from plating racks to required quality and production standards
- Understand and adhere to the control and containment procedure for non-conforming or suspect non-conforming product
- Understand and adhere to the scrap protocol procedure
- Between racking sessions, must ensure all required empty dunnage is provided to final audit, and all full dunnage is removed in a timely manner
- Between racking sessions, repack parts as necessary following repack priority schedule
- Assist with rack maintenance and repair or change damaged clips as required
- Relieve operators in other areas
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Grade 12 Math preferred
- Shift work required (days, afternoon, midnights)
- Production experience preferred
- Communicate in English (orally and in writing)
Note - this position requires a mandatory Sunday heat up shift by rotation which is approximately once every 6 weeks