Facility Cleaning Member – #4450 -L
This position will perform various physical tasks to clean and maintain the arena and various function rooms for events and provide other operational tasks as needed. Must be able to work in a team environment, take direction, and work individually. Individuals will ideally be detail oriented to ensure a clean and safe facility for all patrons coming to the Meridian Centre.
- General cleaning and sanitation of the facility inside and out
- Empty garbage receptacles; trash and recyclable containers
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, player’s benches, penalty box, bleachers, locker rooms, and showers
- Sweep/mop/vacuum floors, and stairwells
- Clean glass doors and windows
- Restock paper towels, toilet paper, and soap dispensers regularly
- Any other related duties to maintain a safe and clean facility
- Previous cleaning experience is an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as a team member
- Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic
- Ability to work varied schedule including evenings, overnights and weekends
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and the employee may be required to lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
Due to the nature of our business candidates will need to be able to work flexible hours; primarily evenings, weekends and occasional holidays. In addition there will be work required during normal business hours. SMG is an Equal Opportunity employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and other protected groups to apply. SMG acknowledges any accommodations required by qualified applicants until the point of undue hardship.