Assistant ECE – #5631 – S
Mini Retreat Childcare Inc.
Mini Retreat Childcare Inc. in Beamsville is actively seeking a Full Time Assistant ECE to cover a 10 month maternity leave.
- Assist with curriculum plans and in providing supervision and guidance of daily activities
- Provide opportunity for creative expression through the mediums of art, dramatic play and music
- Assess the developmental level of children; Knowledge of Child Care Early Years Act (CCEYA), Knowledge of licensing regulations, How does Learning Happen?
- Assist in maintaining records of children
- Maintain day care supplies and equipment
- Light cleaning duties
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- Updated Immunization records
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling, and lifting.
Work Site Environment: Indoors/Outdoors, Noisy, Non-smoking, Air conditioned
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Computer use, Continuous learning
Only successful applicants (meeting the specified skills and qualifications) will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org