Mini Retreat Childcare Inc.
Mini Retreat Childcare Inc. is a childcare business that has been in operation in Beamsville since 2012.
We offer childcare between the hours of 7:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday. We offer Full-time/Part-time Toddler (18 months to 30 months) and Preschool (2.5 years to 4 years old) care.
We currently have an opening for a RECE to cover a maternity leave contract beginning in January 2020.
- Plan and develop child care curriculum plans
- Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities, field trips and special activities
- Provide opportunity for creative expression through the mediums of art, dramatic play and music
- Assess the developmental level of children
- Supervise trainees or volunteers
- Assist in maintaining records of children
- Maintain day care supplies and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Child Care Early Years Act (CCEYA)
- Knowledge of licensing regulations
- Well developed leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- Updated Immunization records
- Own transportation
- Must be registered with college of Early Childhood Educators (RECE)
- Oral communication
- Working with others
- Problem solving, decision making and critical thinking
- Job task planning and organizing