Mission Thrift Store
Full time Receiver needed at Mission Thrift Store Beamsville!
BFM Foundation (Canada) is a national Christian organization with over 50 Mission Thrift Stores across Canada. The net revenue from all Mission Thrift Stores is devoted to the Joint Ministry of BFM Foundation (Canada) and Bible League Canada. These funds are used to establish adult literacy programs, and distribute bibles to many places around the world. The stores are operated primarily by dedicated volunteers.
Mission Thrift Store in Beamsville is currently seeking a Full Time Receiver who understands and supports the vision and purpose of BFM Foundation (Canada).
This is a full time, permanent salary position with compensation that is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
If you feel that you have the passion and skill set that would help to advance the purpose of Mission Thrift Store, we look forward to hearing from you!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience working with volunteers
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Professionalism and respect
- Displays a high level of trustworthiness and integrity
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to work Saturdays
- Bondable and able to provide a clear background check
- Labour and warehouse experience in a retail setting
- Experience with non-profit/volunteer sector would be considered an asset
- Work in a labour position in a warehouse setting
- Work both outdoors and indoors
BFM Enterprises Society welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.