Moncer Specialty Flooring
Moncer Inc. is the exclusive importer of a wide range of engineered and solid hardwood flooring products from Austria, Belgium, Germany, and the USA. Moncer services the design community with hardwood flooring of uncompromising quality and craftsmanship and has built its reputation on its expertise, enhancing the design process through integrated relationships with specifiers and builders.
The Marketing and In-house Design Coordinator role will be primarily responsible for strategizing and executing branding and marketing activities across digital, social media, print and in showroom experiences.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager
- Strategize and execute planned branding and marketing activities across digital, print, web and in showroom experiences
- Responsible for social media presence (schedule, content and copy)
- Design, execute and manage internal and external brand communications for both print and web
- Work/collaborate with photographers and other key stakeholders/influencers
- Assist with CRM (input, maintenance and customer analytics)
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word) and Outlook
- Interest in interior design and/or decorating
- Previous work experience in marketing and social media
- University Degree or College Diploma – Business or Interior Design/Decorating focus
To apply, please forward a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.