Moncer Specialty Flooring
The Delivery & Warehouse Associate is responsible for deliveries to Moncer customers in the GTA. They will also assist with daily warehouse activities including, but not limited to, moving material throughout the warehouse, preparing shipments for LTL pickup, and sorting, labeling and packaging material.
- Perform deliveries of hardwood flooring materials to customer sites; both curbside delivery and hand-bombing of material required
- Operate a forklift and pump truck to load and unload pallets from trailers/ocean containers and move product to various locations around the warehouse
- Sorting, labeling and packaging finished goods for shipment per customer specifications, quality requirements and standard practices
- Pick and pack customer orders for shipping via courier
- Assist production team in the finishing and packaging of custom hardwood flooring orders on an as needed basis
- Assist in monthly inventory counts
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Comfortable operating a 24’ straight truck with tailgate lift and a Sprinter van in the GTA
- Current forklift operation certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word) and Outlook
- Customer service mindset and client servicing skills
- Delivery driver experience required (min 1 - 2 years)
- 1 year of experience in a warehouse position
- Previous experience with inventory management considered an asset
Prospective candidates should forward their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.