Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
Mosaic’s job opportunities in Sales and Marketing offer great weekend work hours, competitive pay, stimulating challenges and the opportunity to build a part-time career that meets your lifestyle needs.
Are you looking to continue growing your sales career? If so this is the job for you!
We are looking for Sales Specialists to represent all Whirlpool brands. The ideal candidate must be energetic, professional, and love working with people in a competitive retail sales environment! You will be representing market leading brands in a major Canadian retailer. This role will also include performance-based bonuses! This will allow you to earn even more by hitting your in-field targets!
- Generating sales within the appliance department in major consumer electronics retailer
- Work within a competitive sales environment
- Build lasting professional relationships with store personnel
- Interact with consumers and create an amazing experience
- Provide detailed product information
- Assist with consumer purchasing options
- Engage in ongoing product knowledge and training
- Maintenance of display products and sales floor cleanliness
- Installation of marketing materials on display models
- Ensuring high level of merchandising execution
- Regular schedule: Saturdays and Sundays -12 hours per week
- Home appliance sales experience is a strong asset
- Must be able to work every weekend in a long-term capacity
- A warm & engaging personality, with the ability to make the sales space a welcoming environment
- Attention to detail & the ability to multi-task
- Ability to commute to store locations
What this Opportunity will give you:
- We will maximize your sales potential and experience
- Monthly training seminars and content at your fingertips
- Weekly continuous learning online modules for you to practice/learn!
- On-going training of store associates will be required
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.