Mountain Automotive is currently looking to hire a motivated and knowledgeable Automotive Mechanic or someone that has good hands and is will to learn the trade.
2nd and 3rd year Apprentices are also encouraged to apply!
- Perform general maintenance and repairs including oil changes, tire rotation and brakes
- Use of computerized scanning and diagnostics equipment; inspect components to diagnose malfunctions
- Adjust, repair or replace parts such as head gaskets, fuel systems, engine and drive train, transmissions, exhaust, cooling, electrical and front end components
- Use of hand, air and power tools as well as other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Well spoken and neat in appearance
- Have own tools and steel-toe work boots
- Possess a valid Driver's licence
- Attention to detail and able to follow instructions
- Willing to learn
- Mechanical background required