Established in 1945, Moyer Diebel Limited is the undisputed leader in dishwashing and glasswashing industry and we are seeking full-time workers for our manufacturing facility in Jordan Station, Ontario.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on individual who is comfortable using hand tools and air tools.
Primary duties of the position will include:
- Starting off as a General Labourer to gain advancement to an Equipment Operator/Assembler Mechanic position
- Assist in all areas of operations such as deburring, grinding, shearing, punch presses, brake presses, robotic welding, spot welding, TIG welding, and metal finishing and polishing, sub-assembly, wiring, building and testing/troubleshooting
- Perform your own set-up with minimal supervision
- Read blueprints and check parts using calipers and measuring tools
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Ability to work shifts is a must as we have a weekly rotating shift; days and afternoons (3:00 pm - 11:30 pm)
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college/vocational or technical training
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Good verbal communication skills to relay information to other crew members and receive instructions
- Work well independently and as a team member
- Fluency in English
- Weight Handling: Up to 23kg (50lbs)
- Competitive salary: Start: $16.51/hr (for the probation period)
- Pay range: $20.65-$25.27/hr.
- Group insurance benefits after successful completion of probationary period
- Pension plan benefits after successful completion of probationary period
Location: Jordan Station, Ontario
*Not accessible by public transportation
Moyer Diebel is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform us of any accommodations that you require. Moyer Diebel will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to participate.