Moyer's Apple Products Inc.
Moyer’s Apple Products Inc. has several exciting opportunities on our Production Team for various Manufacturing Team Workers, including: Shipping/Receiving Coordinators. Join our growing team and be responsible for the processing, packaging and distribution of our delicious caramel and chocolate apples, as well as the sanitation of our building and equipment.
Production required 7 days per week from September through December. Work may be available ongoing for top candidates. Clean, air-conditioned, fast-paced work environment.
- Adhering to all safety and food safety policies
- Receiving and shipping using safe operation of tow motor, completing checks and documentation
- Keeping work area clean and efficient
- Staging materials for production in a timely manner
- Operating critical production equipment
- Organizing and preparing pallets of finished goods for shipment
- Counting inventory
- General labour tasks in production
- Experience in a food/pharmaceuticals plant environment an asset
- Forklift license
- 1 year previous shipping/receiving experience
- Knowledge of Food Safety, Good Manufacturing Practices
- Able to adapt to different environments (loud, hot, cold)
- Able to lift, push and pull heavy objects (up to 75 lbs)
- Pay close attention to detail
- Listen and follow instructions and procedures
- Learn new processes and procedures quickly
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record
- Display positive, can-do attitude
- Forklift licence
- Knowledge and experience of industrial shipping and receiving
At Moyer's, we cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enrich our culture. We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.