Moyer's Apple Products Inc.
Moyer’s Apple Products Inc. has several exciting opportunities on our Production Team for various Manufacturing Team Workers, including: Lead Hands.
Join our growing team and be responsible for the processing, packaging and distribution of our delicious caramel and chocolate apples, as well as the sanitation of our building and equipment.
Production required 7 days per week from September to December. Work may be available ongoing for top candidates. Clean, air-conditioned, fast-paced work environment.
- Directing work of others while ensuring product meets required quality and cost specifications at every step
- Ensuring crew is adhering to policies and procedures
- Issuing materials to production line in a timely and accurate manner
- Performing general labour tasks on the production line
- Ensuring sanitation tasks are performed properly
- Conducting training and coordinating breaks
The successful candidate will be results-oriented, thriving in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and have the ability to remain composed and develop positive working relationships with all employees.
- Knowledge of Food Safety & Good Manufacturing Practices
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to adapt to different environments (loud, hot, cold)
- Able to lift, push and pull heavy objects (up to 75 lbs)
- Close attention to detail
- Listen and follow instructions and procedures
- Learn new processes and procedures quickly
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Punctual, reliable and responsible
- Display positive, can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Dedicated to creating a high-quality product safely and with standard crewing and speed
- Fluent in English – verbal and written
Candidates with a forklift licence, a first aid certificate and supervisory experience in a food/pharmaceuticals plant environment would be preferred.
At Moyer’s, we cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enrich our culture.
We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.