Natural Pet Distributors
Natural Pet Distributors located in Stoney Creek is looking for a Warehouse Order Picker to join their team.
Each member of the Natural Pet Distributors team has a passion to meet and exceed the highest level of distribution service. Our customers know they can rely on Natural Pet Distributors to provide quality products, reliable order processing and delivery.
The job of a warehouse order picker is to pull select items from storage and ready them for shipment.
As a warehouse order picker, your duties include reading the digital or printed request, pulling the items, and placing them in the correct box or load container for the order packers.
The role of a warehouse order picker is a very physical one, so you must be comfortable with picking up heavy loads.
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
- Proven experience as order picker or other warehouse position
- Experience or license in handling forklifts, pallets jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Able to read and write in English
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and punctual
- Good physical strength and stamina (Must be able to pick up 75lbs)
- Strong and deft with an ability to pick up on small details
- We also expect you to be “picky” when it comes to ensuring the quality of orders
- Able to work long hours on their feet
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must have own car to get to work each day
- Must have cell phone
- Immediate start date