Newport Landscaping, established in 2006, is a design/build firm with a Landscape Maintenance Division based out of Vineland. Our organization’s continued success and accelerated growth is due in large part to the investments we’ve made in our employees, our equipment and the long-term relationship we’ve developed with our clients.
We are currently searching for a motivated, self-starter who is a detail oriented and energetic individual to join our growing team!
As a landscape maintenance director, you will oversee various maintenance crews and report directly to management.
- Basic training of maintenance crews, both on machinery and Health and Safety
- Conduct site visits to ensure thoroughness; address concerns to either management
or the appropriate crews
- Interact with clients on a daily basis; build good rapport to ensure expectations are
- Making suggestions for landscape enhancements etc., as well as develop and grow
- Able to work independently or alongside maintenance crews as needed to guide and lead to company standards
- Must have a good knowledge of plants and landscape maintenance principals
- Degree in Horticulture (CLT or similar) would be considered an asset OR a minimum 2 years management AND general landscaping experience
- Valid Ontario pesticide license or willingness to obtain one
We are based out of Vineland, Ontario and work Monday to Friday, 7:30am - approx 5pm. You will be expected to be flexible in your schedule, and may need to work in the off hours or on weekends for the occasional meeting.
We offer competitive pay, group benefits after 12 months of full time employment, as well as other company perks.
We thank all those who apply.