An employer from Niagara Falls is currently seeking to hire a Jr. Accountant / Experienced Bookkeeper to join their team. The new team member will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, have a teamwork approach, and be results oriented.
- Be responsible for all financial record-keeping and control activities
- Oversee payables, receivables and General Ledger functions
- Oversee Payroll and Benefits and Human Resource functions
- Complete cash, bank, credit card and other account reconciliations
- Generate statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Oversee compliance to Statutory reporting
- Complete other accounting related duties as required
- Have a college level diploma in Business and Finance
- Possess a solid understanding of accounting principles
- Experience in computer accounting packages and spreadsheets
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy of work
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Effectively communicate with others in a courteous and professional manner, punctual and reliable
We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.