Niagara Pallet is GROWING and looking for long term DZ Driver’s to join their team!
If you are hard working, dependable and people often tell you that you get the job done and well, then apply today.
- Collect and load pallets from customer sites
- Building relationships with customers
- Being the face of the company
- Always looking for new recycling or sales opportunities with the customers
- This job is very labour intensive! It involves a lot of lifting you may not need to go to the gym anymore
- Minimum of 3 year DZ experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted, lifting is a regular activity
- Good verbal communications skills (English)
- Must have steel toed boots (Green Seal CSA Approved)
- Valid DZ Drivers Licence
- Available to work Monday to Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm
- Monthly Employee Breakfast
- Safety Bingo
- Attendance Bonus with the chance to Double
- Weekly Production Bonus
- Room to Advance. We love to hire from Within
- Good Suggestions are applied and Rewarded!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- We are a forward thinking company with a positive environment where your ideas are welcomed and encouraged
- Full time, steady and consistent Employment
- A job where you can work with your hands and be physically involved in your work
- Long term Disability, Critical Care, and Life Insurance