General Labourer – #4439 -L
Niagara Pallet is GROWING and are looking for long term General Labourers to join their team!
Do people tell you that you are a hard worker? Do they tell you that you are dependable? Do they tell you that you get the job done and well? If so apply today to become a member of a great team with plenty of perks.
- Repair, dismantle and or build wood pallets using various hand tools (nail gun and crowbar)
- Dismantle pallets with a band saw
- This job is very labour intensive! It involves a lot of lifting, manual labour and repetitive work. You may not need to go to the gym anymore!
- Minimum of 1 year general labour experience
- Experience using hand tools is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted, lifting is a regular activity
- Good verbal communications skills (English)
- Must have steel toed boots (Green Seal CSA Approved)
- Valid Drivers Licence (there is not adequate public transit to our location)
- Monthly employee breakfast
- Safety bingo
- Attendance bonus with the chance to double
- Weekly Production Bonus
- Room to Advance. We love to hire from within!
- Good Suggestions are applied and rewarded!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- We are a forward thinking company with a positive environment where your ideas are welcomed and encouraged
- Full time, steady and consistent Employment
- A job where you can work with your hands and be physically involved in your work
- Long term Disability, Critical Care, and Life Insurance
Please apply online and complete the assessment at: