Niagara Pallet is looking to hire motivated individuals to join their team!
Monday to Thursday 5:00 am to 1:15 pm
Friday from 5:00 am – 1:30 pm
Monday to Thursday 1:45 pm to 12:00 am
- Working at an individual repair station, you will inspect pallets for damage or missing pieces
- You will use a custom pry bar to remove damaged pieces of the pallet and will use a hammer and nail gun to replace and reattached new pieces
- Pallets are then stacked in the finished pile before being taken away by forklift
- Each person on the pallet repair team works to hit a target of 300 repaired pallets per shift
- Experience using hand tools is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted, lifting is a regular activity
- Must have steel toed boots/shoes ( Green Seal CSA Approved )
- Valid Drivers License and reliable vehicle ( there is no adequate public transit to our location )
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, wearing steel toe safety shoes/boots
FUN STUFF WE DO!
- Safety bingo
- Production Bonus
- Monthly food truck lunches
- Company social events
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- We are a forward thinking company and offer a positive work environment where your ideas are welcomed, encouraged, and rewarded!
- Full time, year round employment. We're always busy!
- At Niagara Pallet you're not just a number, you're part of the Family!
Niagara Pallet is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment. Niagara Pallet is also committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify us if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Niagara Pallet will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.