Are you someone that likes to keep moving at work, can’t sit still? If so, this jobs for you!!
Niagara Pallet is looking to hire motivated individuals to join their team!
Monday to Thursday 5:00 am to 1:15 pm
Friday from 5:00 am – 1:30 pm
Monday to Thursday 1:45 pm to 12:00 am
- Pallets are offloaded and are then organized/sorted by size and style and stacked accordingly so they can be further processed (sometimes pallet stacks are banded)
- Loading cardboard into the baler
- Recording counts of received product
- Sweeping and maintaining a tidy workspace to reduce the risk of injury
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted, lifting is a regular activity
- This job involves lots of walking and is best suited for someone that likes to be active at work and maintain a steady pace
- Must have steel toed boots/shoes ( Green Seal CSA Approved )
- Valid Drivers License and reliable vehicle ( there is no adequate public transit to our location )
- Candidates who are able to stand for extended periods of time, wearing steel toe safety shoes/boots
FUN STUFF WE DO!
- Safety bingo
- Production Bonus
- Monthly food truck lunches
- Company social events
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- We are a forward thinking company and offer a positive work environment where your ideas are welcomed, encouraged, and rewarded!
- Full time, year round employment. We're always busy!
- At Niagara Pallet you're not just a number, you're part of the Family!
Niagara Pallet is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment. Niagara Pallet is also committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify us if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Niagara Pallet will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.