Due to strong growth in our business and continued plans for expansion, Northland Floral is looking for a Bouquet Runner. The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and willing to learn on-the-job.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Filling Bouquet Lines
- Taking bouquets off line
- Operating pail machine
- Making boxes
- Pailing bouquets and boxing
- Making DYO Labels
- Assisting in loading at the end of the day
- Overall Cleaning
- Work in a safe and timely matter
- Work in temperature-controlled environment (~60 F/ ~16 C)
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Great positive attitude
- Team player, yet able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Training will be provided
- Physically fit for manual labour
Weekly Hours vary but are not limited to:
Monday to Friday 7:00 A.M - 5:00 P.M.
Hours may increase and some Saturday work during peak business seasons.
We thank you for your application and interested in Northland Floral, however, only those applicants selected to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
Northland Floral welcomes and encourages applications form exceptional individuals. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.