Due to strong growth in our business and continued plans for expansion, Northland Floral is looking for a Cooler Associate who is passionate about working with our amazing team.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the ideal candidate is dedicated, dependable, enthusiastic, and thrives in a team environment.
- Assist in duties such as loading and unloading trucks
- Responsible for sorting and slotting incoming and outgoing floral product
- Assist in keeping cooler and warehouse clean
- Responsible for counting finished product
- Provide a friendly atmosphere to delivering growers
- Lifting boxes heavier than 40 lbs when required
- Working in cooler setting; 38-45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reliable and Team Player
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume attention: Daryl Van Dyke.
We thank you for your interest in the job opening, however, only those applicants selected to participate in the interview process will be contacted. This posting will be removed once the position has been filled.
Northland Floral is an equal employer recognizing diversity and inclusion. Northland Floral welcomes and encourages applications from exceptional individuals. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.