NRB Modular Solutions
Join our NRB Modular Solutions team, where our people are driven by a desire to innovate, do social good and move construction forward.
As a General Carpenter you will be responsible for the construction, erection, installation and repair of structures and components of modular buildings, constructed with wood, wood-substitutes, steel and other materials.
Standard hours of work are Monday – Friday, 8 hours per day.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Determine specification and calculate requirements
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join moldings, wood materials, drywall and other building materials
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs moldings and hardware
- Completion of all interior and exterior finishes
- Instruct apprentices, carpenter helpers / labourers as required
- 5-10 years experience in the carpentry trade
- Certificate of Qualification is preferred
- Experience with modular construction is not required but will be considered an asset
- Experience with working at heights
- Ability to follow instructions and complete assigned work with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- Individuals in the carpentry trade are expected to come equipped with the basic hand tools associated with this type of work
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Opportunity to learn under Journeyperson
Award winning safety culture
Work indoors year-round
Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing
Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request