NRB Modular Solutions
Join our NRB Modular Solutions team, where our people are driven by a desire to innovate, do social good, and move construction forward.
As a Project Coordinator, reporting to the Director, Project Management, you will assist in the overall technical planning of a project to ensure that the project is constructed in a timely, cost-effective manner in accordance with the contract and the appropriate design and construction standards.
The Project Coordinator will conduct detailed plan and specification reviews, coordinate permitting requirements, coordinate site inspections during construction and monitor the work of inspectors, architects, other consultants and subcontractors where applicable.
- Work as the liaison between the Project Manager to the Customer and/or Vendor
- Responsible for documenting and communicating all project costs, cost forecast reports, and daily procedures with the management team
- Identify and communicate conflicts within project teams and associated work, so issues can be resolved; create contingency plans to mitigate risk
- Conduct project post-mortems in order to identify areas for improvement; make recommendations based on findings, develop & present lessons learned, and work with the team to action these items
- Manage project activities throughout lifecycle, including the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling, documentation, budget, and other factors necessary for success
- Participate in operations meetings and forums in order to solicit feedback, input, and ensure expectations are understood; incorporate these into project plans and distribute to the group as communications
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are followed accordingly. Work with various contractors to get them approved through our HSE department to work on our sites and relay expectations
- Compare quotes and work with management team to qualify potential sub trades
- Prepare and issue PO’s for site works, receive approvals from management at their completion, and process payments and accounting transactions through the accounts payable department
- Prepare building permit documentation to acquire permits in various municipalities
- Minimum of 5 years’ trades-related work experience on residential construction sites
- Post-secondary diploma in Architectural or Construction Technology or related course is considered an asset
- Red Seal Journeyman carpenter ticket would be considered an asset
- Attention to quality and details is mandatory
- Above average computer knowledge preferably experiences in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Microsoft Project is an asset
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A place where people matter, not only at work but in the community
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader
- “Challenge! The opportunity to unpack and solve some very complex business problems on the way to achieving our vision”
- Job security as we are in growth mode
- Very competitive compensation package
- Benefits coverage starts on your first day
- Multiple career paths and advancement opportunities through various Horizon North and Dexterra companies