Stone Mason – #4872 – T
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
Strong knowledge of the following:
- Ability to read landscape blue prints
- Strong knowledge of elevations (grading)
- Ability to use a laser level and transit +
- General knowledge or recognition of hard landscape materials. i.e. bricks, concrete stone, natural stone, paving stone, precast wall, etc.
- Strong knowledge on the use of various tools and equipment.
- First aid training
- Strong knowledge of job safety and safe work habits
- Must be physically fit and able to work long days
- 5 years or more experience
- Drivers Licence with clean abstract
- Ability to work up to 6 days per week
- Minimal of a “G” driver's licence
- Excellent communication skills
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.