We are looking for a Landscaping Maintenance Superintendent for our Hamilton sites who will work with the utmost care and efficiency so as to reflect workmanship and provide our clients with premium services.
- Minimum 5 years as a Lawn Maintenance Supervisor OR Supervisory role in related field
- Includes lawn maintenance, snow removal, janitorial works
- Experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and job safety
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Experience with good customer relations
- Experience working with trades: HVAC, Electrical, Asphalt; Plumbing
- Ability to be on call 24 / 7 in the event of emergencies
- First-Aid Training is considered an asset
Additional Skills Required
- Knowledge of site including operation and location of important items (i.e. alarm panels, alarm codes, roof hatches, fire hydrants, utility and electrical rooms, catch basins, water meters);
- Proven dedication and motivation;
- Ability to make quick, smart decisions;
- Necessary attention to detail;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.