Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
- Assist the Bulk Sales Manager in Oakridge Group's retail and wholesale sales of the Bulk Department
Be physically fit and able to work long days outdoors
- Ability to work weekdays and weekends
- Operate a skid steer loader to load material into vehicles
- Hand load materials into vehicles
- Retail sale of soils, aggregates and mulches
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.