Landscape Construction Foreperson – #4868 – L
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
- Foreperson must be physically fit and able to work long days outdoors while supervising a landscaping, construction team
- 5 years or more experience as a foreperson supervising a team
- Foreperson should have 5 years or more experience in construction landscaping
- Ability to work up to 6 days per week
- Foreperson must be able to manage crews of 3 to 6 people
- Commercial and residential landscaping construction
- Drivers Licence with clean abstract
- Minimal of a “G” driver's licence
- Laser Level
- Read blue prints
- Installation of natural stone (flag, armour, etc)
- Installation of interlock paving stone
- Installation of precast pavers and retaining walls
- Ability to dig holes (when needed), place soils, plant trees and shrubs, etc.
- Trim shrubs and evergreens
- Candidates must have keen attention to detail
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted
**Pension Plan and Benefits through Union