Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
- Experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and job safety work habits
- Experience in managing multiple projects and construction workers
- First-Aid Training is necessary
- Valid Driver’s License with clean Driver’s Abstract
- College Diploma or Degree preferred with concentration in Construction Management
- 5 - 10 years of successful Construction Management experience
- Ability to read landscaping blue prints and project specifications
- Strong knowledge of elevations (grading)
- Ability to use a laser level and transit
- Strong knowledge on the use of various tools, small and heavy equipment
- Strong knowledge and recognition of various materials used in the industry (i.e. paving stone, precast wall, concrete, armour stone, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and recognition of plant material, identification and proper planting techniques
- Strong knowledge of quality control procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems as they arise
- Strong ability to represent OLC to clients in a positive and professional manner
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.