Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
- Be aware of when the equipment needs to be serviced and inform the Equipment and Yard Superintendent
- Grease the equipment every morning before using it
- Check oil levels, radiator, hydraulics, air etc. every morning before starting the equipment.
- Complete repair notices as needed
- Report damage done to vehicles immediate (scratches, dents, loose parts etc.)
- Always completed and submit the EQUIPMENT CHECK LIST on a daily basis and submit it to foreperson or superintendent
- All equipment must be warmed up before using and cooled down before shutting it down
- Equipment is to be left in a clean condition all of the time
- Always ensure that the equipment is secured at the end of the day. It should be parked in a safe area and fully locked down
- Report any safety or mechanical problems in writing as soon as they occur
- Follow all Oakridge policies and safety rules
- Valid Driver’s licence with a good driver’s abstract
- Minimum of 3 year experience in similar role
- Command of the English language. The ability to read and write is a necessity
- Strong knowledge of job safety and safe working habits
- Self motivation
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work as a team player
- Respect of staff and clients
- Respect for on-site safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Proper operation and maintenance of equipment
- Ability to safely operate a skid steer and mini excavator
- Ability to fine grade for sod, pavers, etc
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.